Hello all,
I have decided to start a blog during my next three years of residency. I feel that this is going to be a kind of cathartic exercise and to let everyone in on my, soon to be hectic, life. This won't only be about all things hospital, it will also detail how Chris and I manage with our adorable little boy, living with such busy schedules.
I hope that along the way there are some funny stories, cute moments, and tales of personal growth. I hope everyone enjoys this glimpse into all of our successes and struggles.
I had the idea for this blog a while ago but my big beat me to the punch and started hers as well. I will give her the credit of giving me courage to actually start this project. I only hope that I can be half as eloquent as she is.
Anyway, my first real day is July 1st so I will begin there. We have been going through orientation for the last week and a half. We have learned all sorts of fun stuff . . . . . computer training, pediatric advanced life support, as well as neonatal resuscitation program. I didn't think anyone would be too interested in those details so I saved you the trouble of reading about that.
Well here I go, wish me luck!!!
LOVE the blog name...quite clever :O)
ReplyDelete